1998 PORSCHE 911 (993) CARRERA 4S
1998 Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 4S
Is this the ultimate collector’s modern 911?
If the 993 model is the most accomplished variant of the air cooled 911, and the C4S, with its wide body coachwork, the finest model in the naturally aspirated 993 line up, then the argument is surely set…
This example, from 1997 is a very fine example. With low miles, faultless Official Porsche history, and in stunning condition.
• Fabulous condition inside and out
• Great options: hard backed electric sports seats, sunroof, litronic headlights, factory audio upgrade
• 76k miles only
• Full Porsche service history
• 3.6l flat 6, air cooled, 282bhp
• 0–60mph in 5.2 seconds, 168mph max speed